ABOUT SEPULCS AND SEPULCARIUMS
(Igor Kananykhin, Elena Zavodskova, Anton Vlasov)
- Sepulc is a strange long bullet, very small but, apparently, very
useful for health. It consists of two parts which are alike, but different
in size. Ardrits eat sepulcs for dessert.
- Sepulcarium is a sanitation dining-room for ardrits where they eat
- Sepulc is a device used by the ardrits from the planet Enteropy for
sepuling. This device became necessary because of ardrits` body structure.
Ardrits need to have a pier - in other words a hanger for themselves. In the
young age their body is very gentle, and this device is needed for the balance.
Sepulc is a bionic (an organic form of life the main parts of which are oxygen
and nitrogen) creature used by ardrits as a "live cradle" for bringing
up the kids. Sepulc has a form of a stretched cylinder with rounded corners
and an ino - a depression hollow in the middle. Sepulc has an energy reserve
which it evenly discharges during the life period. A sepulc lives about 5
sines (1 sine = 4 weeks). A sepulc creates a unique climate which is conducive
for bringing up the kids. During the evolution ardrits got accustomed to growing
in sepulcs which became vitally important for them. As ardrits are very conservative,
they have kids only when they are married. That`s why sepulcs are sold only
to married ardrits.
- Sepulcarium is a place where sepulcs are cultivated.
- Sepulc is a small object in a form of a flattened sphere. On the
outside a sepulc looks like a double cheeseburger with ham. It is used for
sepuling (look "sepuling" for details) and is very important for
ardrits` cultural life. Sepulcs can be bought in any store right before the
beginning of the sepuling season.
- Sepulcrarium is a device for throwing sepulcs which looks like a
catapult. Sepulcarium is used only during the process of sepuling. You can
buy it in any store if you have a license.
- Sepuling is a competition among the pairs of ardrits in throwing
sepulcs. The purpose of sepuling is throwing sepulcs on a distance. Throwing
is done by male ardrits with the help of sepulcariums. The task for female
ardrits is catching sepulcs and bringing them to the sepulcarium within a
short period of time.
To Byyong Ardritology